Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm no longer in Hot-lanta. However, I am eating grapes. And they are some yummy, yummy grapes.

Already the studying has begun. I am only about 2 days into school. Already bored to tears. Well, I take that back. I have enjoyed DAD... I continue to find it all interesting, if only I could remember everything I've learned. I already feel way behind in class though. I just don't remember a whole lot from last year, and they keep bringing up things that I should remember.

However, in less than a year I will be getting married. Whoo hoo! Heather gets married in Dec. Which means I will be sans roomie for 4 or 5 months. Unless I can convince Andrew to come live with me, (which I really do hope he will. I don't necessarily want to live alone!)

I feel like I have nothing else to say. I need to buy bottled water.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home