Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

I'm back. And I don't want to be... Unfortunately, one has little to no say in the matter. But the ride back wasn't bad at all. And Anna drove from Childersburg onwards. I hate leaving home, because I hate leaving Mike. Does it ever get easier? Someone please lie to me and tell me it does... not that it would help I suppose.

So a couple of nights ago i had this wonderful dream in which Mike gave me a ring. It was just like the fake one i wear, only a lil smaller (not much!) and on the top was this junky gold flaky paint. To which he exclaimed, "They told me it was the 'in' thing, but it'll flake off. You can scratch it off if you want." I was just so crappin happy to get the ring that I didn't care....
and then I woke up.

There is nothing as good as being wrapped up inside his armsm, snuggled down on the couch. I love the fact that we are now just comfortable together.

So I'm bored, and taking quizzes. I'm "Pretty Kinky" I scored higher than 49% of females that took the test. As far as cuddlablilty I am the "Heavenly Cloud." And my superhero is Batman.

And here is my results for overall personality:
The Sonnet
Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed? Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.
Your exact opposite:Genghis Khunt Random Brutal Sex Master Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so. You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

And my results for the Perfect Girlfriend test:

The Perfect Girl Congratulations! You scored 83!
You understand that to be a perfect girlfriend, compromise is essential. You still like to go out once in a while and have fun, but you never "forget" that you have a boyfriend (nor would you do anything that you know would upset him). Even though you are in a relationship, you still have your individuality and care genuinely about your man. Congratulations, you are a rare breed!!!!!!

Heh, guess i should believe Mike when he says it. G'nite all, and God Bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home