Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Monday, November 08, 2004

It was good to get to see my best friends. Denise was down w/ MS State's v-ball team, and Mike came down to stay the weekend. Weekends with "the boy" are heavenly. It's kinda fun to play domestic. I mean, cooking dinner and the sittin on the couch, and then cleaning the kitchen. And doing laundry.. lol. Ok so he didnt do any laundry. I dunno, nice to just get to sit on the couch and not HAVE to do anything. it needs to happen more often. But... he is four hours away. Drat it all.

But in a lil less than two weeks I get to go home and be with him for a whole week! Only.. he'll be working. But when he's not.. I'll be there.

Heh, friends.. I'll be there for you... get it?

llama llama llama.. duck.



1 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Im glad that you had fun with the boy =))...you guys are so cute together..i love those pics from prom you sent me..newho...

    it takes 464 steps to get fromt he picknic table to my class...

    <3 meg

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home