Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Ever go back and read what you wrote and realize how lame you are? 'Cause I totally just did.

I have got to get remotivated for school. I have quit doing my DAD notes every evening like I used to. And we have a test on Wednesday. Apparently I am in no way prepared for it. I suppose I shall be cramming like... like a student who crams before an exam. That evokes the proper picture.

On a "happier" note, we're making lollipops in lab on Tue. I have also "re"-discovered Bruddah Iz. If you've not heard any of his stuff (and if you've seen the rice krispies commercial or heard the "Somewhere over the Rainbow" at the end of 50 First Dates, then you've heard his stuff!) then I do highly recommend it.

I do hereby vow to do better in school. Ha! But, no seriously. I am unplugging the TV in my room. There, I just did it. Ok.

Uhm, nothing more to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home