Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Ok, so I thought crying was supposed to make you sleepy.. yet here I am at 1 in the morning and I can't sleep.

I think I came close to having a panic attack tonight; or at least the closest I've ever come. I was lying in my bed, thinking about all the crap that's going on and suddenly I couldn't breathe. Talk about a scary experience. I've never had that happen before. So i had to calm myself down, Lord only knows how I did. And so now after crying for an hour I just want to go to sleep, but I can't. So now I'm going to sit in front of a computer screen which will wake me up even more. Sigh, no wonder i can't understand Organic chemistry. If I'm too stupid to go to bed, I don't deserve to do well in that class.

So I've been rethinking my major, as all college students do. Pharmacy. How I would love to actually do it. But can I handle the class work/load and can I handle 5 more years here in Auburn (away from Mike and family)? And has my advisor truely screwed me over? Methinks probably, but i suppose I'll find out tomorrow. Is it truely worth it?

... I just want Mike ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home