Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I've been berated for not updating.. ::cough cough::Trillium::cough cough::

What to say...?

I've been making daily/hourly schedules for myself and trying to stick to them. They've worked so far..
Except I just took a quiz for drugs and diseases and made a 5 outta 10.. Gulp. I dunno, I understand it while studying it.. but get to the test and I go... Uhm what? That and I've been focusing more on Mammalian then DAD.

I sat at the table in foy today with Trillium. I had fun. Wish I could sit there more regularly, but I'm too busy. A couple of pharm people saw me in there and told me that I was fraternizing with non-pharm and that was not acceptable. They were joking, and I knew it.. but it made me think. The pharmacy people do tend to seperate themselves from the rest of the people. Is it our dress clothes or something else? Do i belong in pharmacy? Lol, obviously or I wouldn't have gotten in. Ah well, I guess I go to study now. Obviously I need to work harder.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM , Blogger David said...

    The words “Uhm what?” is not something I want to hear coming from a Pharmacist. But you’ll make it, and if not there’s always morticians school. J/K You’ll do fine, just don’t stress over it too much. (Also, looks like you've been hit by SPAM!!!)

     
  • At 11:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah, I'm mentioned not once but TWICE in your update, I'm honoured. That was some good studying tonight, glad we got the chance to do it. :)- Hasta man~ana mi amor!

     
  • At 2:46 PM , Blogger Wim said...

    1. Turn on word verification so you don't get any more spam.
    2. C is for Credit, that's good enough for me.
    3. Enlarge your p3n15 now!!!111 Visit this site:
    4.
    5. Go to a football game!

    "less than three"
    Ta-Lee

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home