Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Apparently I gleaned more Organic Chemistry than I realized. Since the first 2-3 weeks of Drugs and Diseases is a review of Organic Chemistry I'm getting to review that which I thought I'd never have to see again.

I went swing dancin last night, and wowsers. I did have fun. Trill said I looked natural out there. I got tha flow. And others told me I did well. Meh. That's somewhat hard for me to believe.

Today was good. I spent lunch with Jon Mark. Nice, unstressful, normalacy. He even got me into Wal-mart which I have been avoiding. I do better in Wal-mart when I have someone to meander with. Then Trillby called and I've been studying at Cambridge with her since about 3ish. Hence my excitement over actually remembering this crap. With about 4 highlighters, 3 pens, 2 people, 1 big notebook. Ha! Ok sorry, just felt like counting down. I've made it thru about 4 chapters now and I'll probably be here another 45 min then home for some type of supper (leftover calzone ^_^) and katamari and sleep. Where to go to church in the morning? I havent even thought about that.. I am going to Wesley with Trill tomorrow night. Maybe I'll tag along with Heather and Jacob. We'll just have to see...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for coming with me tonight Becca! I enjoyed you being there. :D I <3 you.

     
  • At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You should definatly come to swing on Friday (7 at Jan Dempsy). I'd call you but I don't have your number.

    ~Timothy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home