Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Friday, August 19, 2005

I've been spammed. It's interesting that they think such things will actually work.

Ah, what to say. It's been an interesting week. I am already tired of dressing professionally. But I do love my sched. It's nice to know I'll be thru with classes by 12 every day (except Wed.) and also that I don't have to be on campus until 10. As it is now, my tenative plans are get up at 8-8:30ish. Class 10-12. Home by 1 (transit takes some time ya know.) then lunch myself. Study from 3-6 or 3-7 depending on day. If I study 3-4 hours every day (including Saturdays, but excluding Sundays) that should be enough.. right? Glad I got into this habit over the summer.

It's been very good to see all the XA people back in town. This year I have been working on learning and remebering names. I have a few theories as to why this is a good thing. But the main one is if I am to be working in the public and working with patients, I'd like to remember thier names because then they could see that I really care. How idealist I sound. But I feel as if I am doing pretty well, at least with some of the new faces at the bbq and whatnot.

Living arrangements are doing well too. Joker has made himself at home, and apparently does not want to leave the trailer. I opened the door to let him out this morning and he ran and hid under the bed. Perhaps he smelled all the cats hanging around outside and decided he didn't want to mess with them. Heather and I don't see each other too much. Our schedules don't coincide too much. But I have gotten her (and Jacob) addicted to Katamari. Muahahahaha!

Jon Mark and I are going to get lunch tomorrow. I've been thinking of getting together with him for the past two weeks and I finally got around to calling. I'm excited to get to sit down and talk with him.

I need a new ink cartridge for my printer. Dang drugs and diseases took all my ink.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM , Blogger David said...

    Thank God I'm in the College of Business. We get to print 500 free pages in the CoB labs...saves a LOT of ink and money for me!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home