Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ok, so I said I'd post tomorrow. But it's today, so can I really post?

That reminds me of fourth grade, when I could start rambling about the fact that tomorrow doesn't exist and neither does yesterday and blah blah blah. I could talk for 30 min straight without stopping. Could I still do that now? Some days, yes.

I feel as though there isn't too much to elaborate on right now. Ryle hara... Life is what it is. Liringlas, not evlish, for anyone who was curious.
I still very much so would like to do pharmacy as a career, but in all honest truth, I hate school. I don't believe I've ever hated school so much before. I like learning what I am learning, honest I do. Maybe it's the pressure of classes or what. I don't know.

I never realized how much I compared myself to others until this year though. Or maybe I never did compare myself to others until this year. I don't like to compare myself. I was created as I am for a purpose, for a reason. It should matter very little what others think. And honestly, I'm not worried so much about what others think, as I am concerned with what I think. Does that make sense? No.

I'm ready for the semester to be over, and scared to death of what will happen when it is over. I think I'm coming to grips more with things... until I get my last mammalian test back. We'll see what happens then. It's not that I'm not trying, but that I'm tired of having to.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i get what you mean, and don't feel bad, i do it too. Some times i feel like no one understands me too, but then i realize later either that
    a) they did and just didn't say anything at the time
    or
    b)there really is no b, it just looked better this way, the a&b form

    so....gimme some money

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home