Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Mental Dump v1.47

I didn't want to come back to Auburn. I'm the opposite of Trillium, being gone made me realize how happy I was to not be here. First summer I was here, it sucked. I knew no one, I tried to know no one. Then fall semester, I found my niche. Great Fall, better Spring, O.K. Summer.. (keep in mind that was Physics summer..) start pharmacy school. I lost my niche. It is gone. It has left me and I can't find it. I have been trying. I no longer see the friends I made. Very randomly and rarely.

Four wheelers are fun. If my dad doesn't end up buying the one he's borrowing, I shall buy him one after I graduate.

Four hours of thinking time in the car, and I'm still bemuddled.

My grandparents are amazingly strong people. A lot of the times I feel as if I don't know them, and when I'm with them.. I don't have to. They're just there for me because.

I wish I could have kept the 98, instead of the 48. I didn't regain any sleep over correcting him, so what good was it really?

I feel like my joy is slipping away, but how can that be? If I'm where I'm supposed to be... I need a break from school... soon, very soon.

Best family vacation I ever had was a cruise when I was 15.

I feel sorry for breakin down on my parents this weekend. But it's hard to be happy perky sometimes when you just aren't. Though most of the time, no one knows the difference.

My cat missed me, and berated me when I came home. Oddly enough, I missed him this weekend too. Home wasn't the same without him.

I'm feel like i'm slipping, with nothing to grip.

...maybe Trill'll be up for IHOP.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM , Blogger Wim said...

    Funny, the worst summer vacation I haver had was also when you were 15...
    Kidding...kidding!!
    Have you tried doing your old high school favorite stuffs? Sometimes it helps to hold on something you're familiar with, like a nice book or a vocal ensemble; especially if you're feeling lost trying all those new things I know you're doing...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home