Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I do it everytime, why don't I listen to myself?

I studied in cambridge today and I got the coffee of the day. Started out with special dark (nummy!) then half special dark half house roast then all house roast... and now I'm feeling sick as a dog. Everytime I get coffee of the day I do this to myself. Too much caffiene always makes me feel sick. If I could just stop with one glass but I can't. Blargh.

I did however get a good number of notecards finished. Here's hoping they help me in Mammalian. I need some copies of old tests and soon. Puttin in a call to Brian M. I'm also curious as to how Andrew got the linky for my blog. Not that I care, just wonderin how you found it bro. From Mom?
I think im going to go lay down, or puke one. >_<

3 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM , Blogger David said...

    The life of a future pharmacist and her drugsā€¦

     
  • At 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Andrew got the "linky" by having a decent memory, a little spare time, and a little curiosity about what was up with his sis. If she doesn't want him looking at her blog, all she has to do is tell him.

     
  • At 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Coffee is nasty anyways you shouldn't drink it. Drink Hydrogen Hydroxide.

    -John

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home