Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I love sleep. Always have. Why doesn't sleep love me? It's not that sleep doesn't love me, it's simply that I can no longer fall asleep easily. It has a whole heck of a lot with being here in Auburn. On the weekends when I go home I sleep wonderfully. I fall asleep and stay asleep.

I'm a cracker eating son of a gun... No really. I can sit down with a pack of crackers and demolish it in almost no time flat. It happens. I sometimes fear i do not eat nutritionally. Sigh, That's bad, no? But I have neither the time nor the inclination to eat right. If someone will buy and fix me veggies I'll eat them, but veggies are expensive. Ramen is not. So Ramen wins the match, and i lose out on yet another nutritional meal.

On a happier note... I love hot showers and am going to take one right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home