Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Everyone's blogs are all saying good bye.

It made me sad, which is not too terribly difficult to do this week. Most of them were the end-of-the-school-year-moving-on-to-summer blogs. But Manda's was a goodbye-to-my-mother blog. Yeah I cried.

And I sucked it up and called Muntifering to beg for a second chance... and he wasn't home. Me and Trill had a last day pancake breakfast. It's gonna be wierd without her here in Auburn. What shall I do this summer?

Im just ready to go home. And regardless I shall have to start to think of something I can do, because I have no faith in pharmacy school anymore. If I get in, it's all God.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aw, I made your blog, that makes me happy. I'll miss you this summer to, what indeed shall we do? Oh well, 'tis only three months. And quit worrying about pharm school, you'll get in.

     
  • At 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Babe, update your xangaplease? It doesn't have to be much, just enough to move it back towards the top of my list so I don't have to search through twenty to find it? Thank you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home