Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Geez Trill! Take a Chill Pill!
Hee hee, that all rhymed. And now, it's update Time! (Call the jeweler, I just made another gem!)

So the reason I haven't updated is because I had no internet in my trailer. It was both good and bad. Kinda like turning off the cell phone for a week by choice. So after I finished moving in on Fri and unpacking everything I was done. So me and Mike proceeded to be lazy. We watched all of Heather's movies that we hadn't seen. Both Kill Bill's (which I had seen, but he hadn't), Seven, Butterfly Effect, and High Fidelity. We cooked on Sat night, and other than that we did nothing. I throughly enjoyed the weekend. Later I realized that I missed a bunch of phone calls. Oops, sorry Jon Mark, and Trillium, and Sage. heh.

It's raining, and I do love the sound of rain on my tin roof. Cause this trailer most def has a tin roof. It was nice to just lay in bed and let the rain lull me to almost-sleep. Then the cable guy called. Big surprise he couldn't fin my trailer. No one can find this trailer... and I think I like it like that. But once you've found it, it's not hard to find again, and that's the important thing.

Ok, enough of an update, I want to lay in my bed and listen to rain.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Becca!! I started working today at the hospital. And I'm in school again. And I miss you. And I saw Ken and Aimee and they were like "Becca! How is she?" and all excited you were my friend. And I'm excited about your trailer. And we need to visit and have a long, long chat to sort my brain. And maybe yours too, I don't know. Anyways, love you, ta-ta!

     
  • At 9:46 AM , Blogger Jon Mark said...

    Did you like The Butterfly Effect? I think I need to see it again; it's been a while. But I really liked it the first time I saw it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home