Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

I went to the Methodist church this morning. I enjoyed the lesson, out of Leviticus. About the Tresspass offering.

My dad is in AU this weekend. Yay! It's nice just having someone else in the trailer. I know the main reason he came down was so he could watch the race and the bball game tonight and it not be as far to Atlanta. And he came to see me too. ^_^

I am excited about The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe being made into a movie. I've watched a few trailers and to be honest it looks beautiful. I'm going to reread it, and actually finish the series this time.

Happy Father's Day!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah for C.S. Lewis

     
  • At 11:30 PM , Blogger Jon Mark said...

    I hope that they don't screw it up! I have high hopes, and I hope that they can live up to everyone's expectations. The first time I saw the trailer, I was upset, but the second time, I was a little more hopeful.

    I think they should've done Magician's Nephew first, but that's just me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home