Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Monday, July 25, 2005

I am 21 years old.
I have a B in physics.
I miss my boyfriend.
My back hurts.
I can find any song if I set my mind to it.
Strawberry-bannana is good.
Studying is tiresome.
Why didn't I start working HW problems with Chris from the beginning?
Step out and speak to the people who you think are cool, they usually are.
Cambridge = good study and good coffee and fun employees.
I still miss my boyfriend.
A 'lil kindness goes a long way, sometimes forced kindness is a necessary.
It is fun to bunk bad facts.
I do find random websites, mayhaps I spend too much time on the internet? Yes.
My back hurts still.
I like candles, and I like fire.
Fire is pretty when burning.
Mike doesn't let me play with fire.
I'm not really irresponsible with fire, it just looks like it.
I downloaded music from the Black-eyed Peas... wha?
I washed my hair, but I didn't blow dry/style it... It still looks good!
I have a semi-Mike scented candle. At least it smells like his cologne.
Ross is an interesting store.
I made a 62 on my physics test, but scored a perfect on one section?
I miss my boyfriend.
I need to go clothes shopping.
I kinda like the Black-eyed Peas... What?!
Do I really want a large collection of music on my laptop?
I like music.
I like my boyfriend.. I love my boyfriend.. I miss my boyfriend...
Hair brushes feel good sometimes.

This stream of conciousness was brought to you by Rebecca, the letter I and procrastination from physics.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like fire too! But I'm not irresponsible with it usually, though there was that one time at cracker barrel......nevermind. Anyway, I enjoyed your ramble, though it seemed to consist largely of the same sentence....

     
  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger David said...

    It's nice to know what's going on inside that head of yours. I'll trade you; your physics stuff for my marketing research stuff.

     
  • At 12:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Spaz's thoughts are cool! And actually really sweet...I less-than-three you. Thanks for the 1980 pennies!! I love them.

     
  • At 1:15 AM , Blogger Jon Mark said...

    It really is kind of insane how much I enjoyed that. But I guess that's as close as I get to spending any time with you anymore, right?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home