Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I love the show The Undetectables!! Honestly, I love watching this show and seeing all the mold, bacteria and other such disgusting things in peoples homes. I'd love to be the scientist on that show. And I've learned alot from watching it as well. It just makes me happy to watch it. My favorite is when they find mummified rats in the walls or under the floors. But that also means that unfortunately I've been watching TV again. I had broken myself of the habit.

On a side note, I've discovered my average in physics and I have an 86. Rock on! I could make 50's on the next test and the final and still have a 75 in the class. Whoo hoo! Especially since the next test is the easiest.

I've been rereading The Chronicles of Narnia. Well, I've actually only read thru A Horse and His Boy. So, I'm rereading some and reading the rest. It's amazing to me the amount of symbolism in those novels. I know so much more now (or I'm a more mature Christian so I see things better) than I did the first time I read them. I also find it's a good activity for my mind. I'll read a section and wonder what C.S. Lewis wanted me to get out of it. It's actually been a wonderful two weeks, besides being lonely. Heather is moving in today as well! Huzzah! Just 4 more days of physics and I never have to do it again. Yaaay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home