Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

And the battle of the bugs rages on...

I hate sugar ants. And I noticed that since I'd gotten back there seemed to be alot in my kitchen, but I figured that had to do with me being gone and what not... Right as Jason got here tonight I saw them.. a long trail.. going in my cabinet to the box of Nilla Wafers. ARGH!!! So with many and much vengful sprayings they died.

Only to find them going in my pantry circling my peanut butter!! After more vengeful sprayings, I've given up for the night. I cannot wait for my dad to get down here and spray pesticides!

They make me feel so dirty, like i haven't cleaned. Which saddens me. They were coming in thru the oven vent, there's naught I can do about that. Heck, there's lots of lil crevices and cracks in this trailer they come in thru. I will not worry about it... but my skin keeps crawling.

Argh! And physics isn't so nice either, I'm getting quite tired of it in fact. Only 2 more weeks.
I am feeling overwhelmed.. Ha, think, if I feel this way now...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Death to the ants, and that's what you get for abandoning us this weekend.

     
  • At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Join the club. They have took over my entire trailer. But mine usually don't have trails (except to the trash can.) Instead they randomly appear, one here one there (now one on my laptop screen.) I find one on my bed, one on the table, even one trying to get into the tv, so I can't really spray them :(

     
  • At 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, don't feel dirty, ants are clean creatures. And quite yummy too, try one sometime.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home