Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I am severely annoyed. Hacked off. Pissed. Ticked.
And why you ask?

Because of a new movie they have made based on one of my favorite book series - Susan Cooper's The Dark is Rising.
Why am I angry and not happy that the series I have always felt would make a great movie is being made into said movie? Because I am afraid they have screwed it up royally. Go watch the trailer here


After watching the trailer again, I am almost certain they've screwed it up. That is NOT how Will Stanton is supposed to act. He is a quiet child. He is mature. He's a grown up. He doesn't take his power nor his responsibility lightly.

GRRRRR ANGER. Ok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home