Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Home for the holidays, and ain't life grand?

Wow, how I've missed this place. Stop, before you all complain, I DO miss the shoals. I like Auburn, but my heart is here... in more ways than one. I will have a hectic Christmas. Yay for me.

20 - Christmas shopping. Pray for me... ^_^;;
21 - Try to clean I suppose
22 - Sleep, please dear Lord let me sleep.
23 - Mike's Memaw and Papaw's X-mas. Dirty Santa, how fun!
24 - Immediate family, mom dad bro and me. Cracker Barrel and a matinee
Then Mike's Oma's until 5ish
My house for McGee Christmas.. oh joy, clean the house. ::feels the whip lashing her back already::
25 - Christmas Day! Also, Logan side Christmas.

Now I remember why I like Thanksgiving more. Merrty CHristmas to all my friends. I heart you much!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What did you mean by "Dirty Santa, how fun!" ?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home