Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

So, Chi Alpha has gone crazy.

Finals have gotten to them. Everyone is blog crazy. People check their stuff 5 or 6 times a day, praying for a small lil comment. There have been wars fought and names called and new connections made. Is it a good thing?

... heck yeah! I'm enjoying getting into the heads of said members. I believe it was all because of Meg, Meg was MY inspiration for a blog. And the fact that I checked hers daily... Heh. So now I have a lot more to check daily, and since everyone comments so often, Im going twice or three times a day. Squeee! It's all YOUR fault.

Im going to call tater and see what's going down tonight.
::ignores the world lit final she has tomorrow::

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Xnaga did someone say Xanga, let me get a hit.
    John

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home