Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

So it's a few days late, and it's not technically a new year's resolution. I abhor New Year's Resolutions.
Anyways, for me and all of my friends I pray that we will experience an Isiah 6:1 year.

In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isiah 6:1 NKJV

And also 6:8.

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send? and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! send me!" Isiah 6:8 NKJV

Guys, could you imagine? A vision of God in all his glory seated on the throne? wow. I shall be back in Auburn on the 11th. Hopefully school will not bog me down too much this semester. But we'll just have to see!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! An Isaiah kind of year it is... that would be awesome.
    ~Dee

     
  • At 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Spaz, amazing and uplifting words...thanks for the boost.

    Can you guess who this is? Short Sarah has ventured one foot into blog-world...had to tell you, because you started it. Check out my blog (sorry I went the way of Xanga) I'm LovinAslan and there's not much there, but I'm there, so check it out and let me know what you think.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home