Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So it just so happens to be Wednesday.. and I got to talk to my Mommy and Daddy! Yay. Let me explain.. they are on a cruise. Boo on them.

And in other good good news, I got an interview for Pharmacy school! Huzzah! It's the Monday of Spring Break.. Boo. But Mike is coming to visit this weekend because I can't go home. Huzzah!

So who knows, everything's gonna turn out great. I think i shall open my bottle of sparkling grape juice to celebrate (of course I've known about the interview since tue evening.. but I'm thirsty now.) 'Sides, I'll just make Mike buy me more when he comes down this weekend.

I desperately need to clean my room. I cleaned my bathroom two days ago, so it needs doing as well.. (What can I say, I'm OCD about it people, but at least it's only the bathroom.)

I do not know enough about the Terri Shivo case to voice my opinion. I found (through Ta-Lee) lots of bloggies from old friends on Live Journal.. (A pox on you Live Journal! And Xanga as well I guess..)

Well, I'm off to pee. You all have a wonderful night.

(check out that ADHD tonight folks, it's acting up bad!)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'll take my pox as long as it gets me your love ;-)Lots of hugs and lots of love!

     
  • At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sparkling grape juice rocks!

     
  • At 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh no! Me, want to get married?? Never!! Teehee...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home