Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

I feel as if I should "blog", but I feel as if I have nothing to say.
Random facts from my life this week:
I love my boyfriend.
I made a B on my immunology test. Think how I'd do if I'd actually study... ^_^;;
I got tired of Internet Explorer crapping out so I downloaded Mozilla which is working out fine.
Mike's birthday was today.
Josh's too.
I have a random pimple on my chin that is annoying me.
I get to go hang out at the retirement home on Thurs!
I got a free Cheng Du meal and fun conversation tonight.
Mike is coming this weekend.
I have been a bad student this week.
My cold hasn't gone away.
Next week there is no XA, except for dinner parties.
I love my boyfriend.

I guess that's all. Good night, Moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home