Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So, Im just sad. I can't wait to see all my friends in AU. Really, Its gonna be great to see everyone. But I've still spent the whole weekend crying at the thought that I have to leave home. It's not JUST Mike, it's Mike and my family and my church and everything. And I'm in the process of applications for Pharmacy school. Grr. Stress.

So tonight I'm leaving Mike's house, and crying. I'm on Ricks Lane, between the gas station and the Christmas Lights guy driving around the curve. I see what I think is a large dog.. But it stops IN FRONT of my car, and it's a deer. So swerve to the left, and I clip the deer with my rightside passenger front. Im crying, driving 60 mph on a curvy country road and I HIT A DEER!

God was with me, because when I got home, there was a lil blood, a lil fur and only a broken blinker. Not even a dent or scratch. You hear all these stories of people hitting deer and totalling the cars and ending up in traction. I get a broken blinker- that still blinks, the glass was just busted out. I win.

Well, bedtime. I have to get up and drive tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you're all right Becca. We can't wait to see you.
    John

     
  • At 11:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No, you didn't win. If you had killed the deer and ate it then you would have really won.

     
  • At 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Becca, glad you are okay and I'm glad that we have class together! Hey, I'll look for you on Friday. Can we sit together??

    Amy Voss

     
  • At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ew... glad to hear you're okay. Hitting things with cars is never good. Well, unless you're hitting bottles or bags and doing it for points. Or playing pac-man. Eh, not the point. Glad you're ok, Becca :)
    ~Dee
    PS~Cocoa is laying beside me, snoring. It's funny. Ask and I'll send you a pic, cause he's in a funny position and I'm taking a pic... RIGHT NOW! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home