Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

You know, I've never been a big fan of people posting song lyrics as their blog. But now I totally understand why. And with that being said, here are some song lyrics. ^_^

Take My Life
Lyrics & Music by Mac Powell
How many times have I turned away?
The number is the same as the sand on the shore,
But every time You've taken me back.
And now I pray You do it once more.

Please take from me my life,
When I don't have the strength,
to give it away to You Jesus.

How many times have I turned away?
The number is the same as the stars in the sky.
But every time You've taken me back
And now I pray You do it tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home