Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Monday, February 21, 2005

So I skipped my classes this morning. First time this semester I've done such an animal. I only skipped once last semester so hopefully that's it for this one too. None of my professors check role anyways, and I'm still going to immunology and my A&P lab. I just honestly was not looking foward to a whole day of school.

Not to mention the fact that my whole body is sore. Why, you ask? Because I went horseback riding yesterday, and it was mega mega fun awesome! I'd forgotten how much fun it is to let your horse run, as you clutch with your legs to keep from falling off. Not only that, but I went to church with Cynthia on Sunday. I liked the sunday school, it's something I had missed, but I don't think First Baptist Opelika is for me.. perhaps it was jsut the church service because I didn't go to the contemporary college service. Anyways, in sunday school we talked about being still before the lord. To go off to a quiet place, to escape civilization. And that was what i was thinking the whole time we were riding off on the horses. We rode back on these trails in Loachapolka (sp?) and thre was nothign adn no one back there. We stopped at a waterfall and it was most beautimous. God's a pretty good artist I must say. The only downside to the whole day is that my back, legs, and especially butt are not thanking me this morning. Hmm, I could have someone massage them.. heh heh heh.

So Jamie asked me if I would sing with teh praise band during Spring Retreat. And It made me happy. So yeah, I am a typical girl sometimes. But when I was thinking on it later, I think it's just God's way of giving me some of my heart's desires. I love to just sing to God, and worship him. And I've been really working on our relationship this year. And there have been some really steep hills in it. So, I'd like to look at this as his way of rewarding me. Heh.

Man my butt hurts. O.o

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I feel your pain....only it's more like, inner thighs, stomach, back, arm.....ok, nevermind, it really is just all over. But, I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be, really mostly just stiff. So, wanna do it again sometime? :D ~Trill

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home