Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Friday, February 18, 2005

John: I've toyed with the thought of starting my own secondary religion
Me: what?
John: hear me out
Me: is that.. possible?
John: in order for a religion to be state recognised, it must have docterinsand a plan of redemption or salvation and afterlife of some sort
John: so, my religion's only doctorin would be that our salvation rested on the abolishment of the ACLU
John: we'd be a minority group and therefore the ACLU must cater to us it should be retroactive
John: the ACLU would be consumed by their own policies
Me: ..
John: so what do you think?
Me: oh the circular logic
John: they exist to cater to the minority religions and what is offensive to them
John: like for instance. They are forcing the County of Los Angeles to spend millions of dollars to remove a tiny cross from the county seal because it is offensive to one muslim
John: the cross isn't even representative of Christianity, but rather the California mission era
Me: amazing the stupidity of the world
John: so, I think followers of my religion will call themselves Pirates X
Me: sweet
John: I can be like the Pope only I'll spell it backwards
John: I'll be the Epop
John: and instead of cardinals, I'll have Senior Officers
Me: like ME!
John: aye
John: and instead of churches, I'd have crews
John: you can be an SO
Me: and we'd say argh
John: aye
John: and instead of call each other "brother" and "sister" we could call each other "mates"
John: I think I'll keep the idea of having doughnuts durring fellowship though
Me: nice
Me: lol
John: we could all go and pillage a doughnut store and our holy day will be mondays because no one likes going to work on Mondays
John: so then we could all take mondays off to pillage and picket the ACLU
Me: but then they'd make me work on Sunday
John: hrm
John: naw, you could be bi-religious
John: I mean, its politically correct these days to be bi-anything
Me: rofl
Me: i mean wow. can i blog about your second religion?
John: sure
John: lol
Me: i think i know some people who'd get a kick out of it
John: go for it
John: just one thing, if you quote me, please correct my spelling...

So Arrrr me maties, who be with us?!

(And sorry John, didn't feel like correctin the spelling. You understand.)

4 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Arrr! Hey, anything that gets me out of waking up early on Monday morning...
    ~Dee

     
  • At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hum that's an interesting thought.

     
  • At 4:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Arrrgh, count me in mates! Anything that involves not working on Mondays, eating doughnuts, pillaging and abolishing the ACLU sounds like a good idea to me....as long as I can also be bi-religious. ;) Which John came up with this?

     
  • At 10:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am already a pirate...yo ho ho! - Ashley

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home