Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Monday, January 24, 2005

So my mom was a lil freaked at the thought of me having a "web diary."
Mom - Blue, Me - Red.

"You mean, you just put stuff up there on the web for anyone and everyone to read? Personal stuff?"
"Well.. yeah."
"Well why don't I have the link? You don't want me too.."
"Sure! I'd love for you to read it."

Hee hee, I heart my parents. My mom and dad are really funny to talk to over the internet. It amuses me highly... but they always think I'm playing some game. I only play one game online and that one not so much anymore. I'm usually trying to study or somesuch and happen to be sitting at my computer desk. So I'm a lil slow in answering... and sometimes I just completely forget to answer. But it's great that they're willing to try.

So, I worked at the center tonight, and there were a couple of new trainees. One of which went to Athens High School and had Aunt Debbie for a teacher. So we chatted about that for a bit, then just kinda chillled. It was a nice relaxed environment and I didn't have to answer the phone much because of the two other volunteers! Plus, I worked on my biochem and did some of the homework problems AND got them right. Huzzah. Jamie also called me about open worship team practice. Oh I wish I coulda gone.. not so much to be on the worship team as far as how cool it would be to hang out and just sing! I kinda miss singing. I mean I sing every thur night. But I don't just stop and take time to sing sometimes. I really should.

And it seemed like my cell phone didn't stop ringing all night. It was wierd. I usually don't get that many calls. Anyways... Since I DID get up at 6 this morning I'm a lil sleepy.

However all this talk about geek quizzes, and wannabe geeks and geeks and super geeks and geek gods... I found a different quiz.. and I'm still a geek. Yay for geekiness! But it's Drama Nerd and Geekiness.

You scored as Drama nerd.

Drama nerd

56%

Geek

50%

Loner

31%

Goth

25%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

19%

Ghetto gangsta

13%

Stoner

13%

Punk/Rebel

6%

What's Your High School Stereotype?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I got a drama nerd too.

    John

     
  • At 2:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I schoored Loner at 100% - big surprise
    Geek at 81% - nothing too surprising here
    Drama nerd 56% - interesting - don't know what this means

    Woah is me. I don't think I'll ever learn how to spell sounds.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home