Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Wow, don't you love it when you go to church and the message is for you? I mean, it's always for you, but it's specifically what you are struggling with. Yeah, check last nights post for example.. the fear, the stress, the oppression if you will.

Today's sermon was on bucking Satan and oppressive spirits that cripple you. I mean, wow-o! So I personally got a lot out of this morning. And my new champion verse will be 2 Tim 1:7.
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

That sound mind comment sounds great. ^_^

2 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you've got to be kidding because it was just for me too!!! I love it when that happens. God is cool like that. :) :) :)
    I can't wait until wednesday!!11oneone...

     
  • At 6:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh, btw, that is jonathan---^

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home