Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Amazing how someone you haven't met face-to-face, and only talk to over the internet can still tell when you're bugged. I'd like to thank said person for thoughts and prayers, and everyone else as well.

As I keep saying, I'm making it one day at a time. Perhaps it's best not to try to look too far into the future. Carpe Diem and whatnot. We'll see how long it lasts, shall we?

As I was telling a good friend today as she was inquiring as to why I spazzed...
"I've placed my acceptance into pharmacy school in God's hands about 3 times. Unfortunately I've taken it back 5."

Today was a nice leisurely laid back day. I can only hope tomorrow is the same. I understand I have classes.. but it can still be a nice laid back day. And mother got my checking account situation straightened back out. Yay for mommies! And today I did laundry.
*Weirdness alert*
I love the smell of laundry detergent. Specifically gain, though Tide smells nice too. Can you get high off of detergent? This is something I should research.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're right on the looking forward and backwards, what's in the past can't be changed so don't worry about it and what's in the future hasn't been decided yet so concentrate on what's going on now that's the only thing you can do to change something for better or worse. I'm glad you did laundry, I did too. Well enjoy your day off on Thursday.

    John

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home