Spaz

This is my lil corner of the internet to be filled as I please -- sorry if I offend.

Friday, February 18, 2005

It's been a long time since I've had math, but i vaugely remember proofs from geometry. That being said, here is my attempt at a proof to prove tests are from Satan.

Satan is evil, and attempts to sepearte us from God.
Tests are evil, and require time to study for them.
The time that tests take for studying ran into me not being able to go to cell or to TFD tonight (at least not for the whole time.)
Studying for tests also makes me entirely too tired, and I almost forgot to read my Bible because of all the test studiage going on.
Satan wants me to miss cell and TFD and he wants me to forget to read my Bible.
Therefore, tests are Satan.

... I swear it makes sense at 2 am.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hmm, it makes sense at 7:30am too.

    Yet I would add to your conclusions and say math is from Satan as well, but that might just be my own personal vendetta coming out.
    --Short Sarah

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Wim said...

    I call BS! Your proof has so many holes in so many levels. It's like saying my car is Satan because the time I have to sit in traffic takes away from all that other stuff you mentioned. Baleeted!
    P.S. I've seen Satan, this is what he looks like...
    http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg567g/lafferty.jpg
    P.P.S. Eye heart Becca.

     
  • At 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I would agree
    -John

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home